Past Life and Regression Therapy Training and Courses
Past life and regression therapy training by the Past Life Regression Academy using classroom and internet classroom training in the UK, Europe, United States (USA), Canada, Turkey, Romania, Singapore and Asia.
The training is built on the work of experts in this area. Sigmund Freud introduced the idea of bringing the unconscious mind to conscious awareness for healing. Carl Jung took this further with his idea of active imagination.
The use of past lives was pioneered by Denys Kelsey a British psychiatrist. Morris Netherton in the 1970's published Past Lives Therapy and psychologist Hans Tendam in Europe published Deep Healing. What these books have in common is therapeutic use of past life therapy.
Other experts include Roger Woolger in the 1980s who introduced the importance of working with the body to clear deep trauma. John Bradshaw one of the world’s leading figures in the field of psychology and recovery pioneered inner child therapy. His work has helped thousands of people to heal their childhood traumas.
Andy Tomlinson took this work into the Past Life Regression Academy regression therapy training program in 2002. It brings together the best psychotherapeutic techniques of past life and current life regression with spiritual practices to offer students a complete holistic and transpersonal system of healing and transformation. It works by going to the root of the problem and reaches further and heals deeper at the physical, emotional, mental and spiritual levels than most other therapeutic approaches.
The Academy Regression Therapy Training program including Past Life Training
The training is over a one year period. It includes lectures, demonstrations, experiential exercises, pair work, supervision and reading. It meets the requirements of the Earth Association of Regression Therapy which manages a single international standard for Regression Therapy.
The training program is open for all qualified professionals and therapists. Applicants without formal qualifications must be able to demonstrate interest, enthusiasm and life experience appropriate to the helping professions.
A qualification and experience using hypnosis is required.
For those without, a short intensive classroom or home study hypnosis training workshop is offered which leads to a Foundation Certificate in Hypnosis.
The regression therapy training program consists of four workshops over a one year period - 16 days of training in total. It has lectures, live demonstrations, practice sessions with other students, reading assignments and supervision. It covers;
Exploring a Past Life and Healing in the Spirit Realms
- Personal and therapy room energy management
- Guided imagery into a past life
- Open and directive questions to explore a past life
- Identifying turning and shut down points
- Techniques to avoid a diversion when exploring a past life
- Handling the death experience
- Recognising and overcoming attachment to the body at death
- Working with unfinished business from the past life
- Techniques to find completion and forgiveness in the spirit realms
- Integration of a client's soul-fragments
- Working with spirit guides
Bridges and Clearing Energy Blocks
- Non hypnosis bridges to the source of a client's problem; phrases, emotional and somatic bridges
- Using energy scans to bridge into a past life
- Handling a spontaneous catharsis
- Psychodrama encounters to unfreeze blocked emotional and mental energy from a past life
- Observing body cues
- Detecting unfinished business at the end of a session with an energy scan
- Conducting a regression therapy client interview and the information to collect.
- Client record keeping including the ethical, legal and moral considerations.
Body Therapy and Current Life Regression
- Exploring and transforming current life memories
- Using body therapy to work with deep body patterns from a past life
- When to use shamanic spirit animals for shutdowns and the loss of vital soul energy
- Integration of a past life and current life regression into the present
- Regression therapy contra indicators
Healing Trauma and Spirit Release
- Using body therapy to clear trauma, including sexual and physical abuse
- Handling disassociation from a trauma
- Inner child regression
- Detecting and releasing intrusive energy and spirit release
- Setting up in practice with regression therapy
On the successful completion of the regression therapy training program a Diploma in Regression Therapy (Dip RTh) is awarded. This enables the graduate to obtain insurance and work professionally with clients. They can join the Spiritual Regression Therapy Association and the Earth Association of Regression Therapy as a regression therapist practitioner.
The Diploma is awarded on the skills and knowledge the student has on regression therapy. Skill assessment will be from observation during practice sesions and from case studies. The full requirements are:
- Attending all the workshops
- A minimum of 4 practice sessions under supervision between workshops
- Complete all the reading and writing assignments
- Clearing personal unfinished business with regression therapy
- Supervision while working with clients until qualification
- After the last workshop a written summary of the sessions with 5 clients using regression therapy
The pre course reading is Healing the Eternal Soul by Andy Tomlinson, published by From the Heart Press and available on the internet.
Classroom Regression Therapy Training Workshops
13-16 July, 26-29 Oct, 15-18 Feb, 23-26 May 24
Regression therapy will take place in Parsonage Side Retreat, Otterhampton, Bridgwater, Somerset. Set in ancient grounds it is surrounded by beautiful rolling hills a short distance from Glastonbury. The tutor fee for 16 days of training, 16 hours supervision and certification is £ 2200 and overnight accommodation is available for an extra fee. The supervision includes 8 hours of personal help and 8 hours of group internet supervision. The training is led by Wissam Awad and Tracey Hartley in English.
For more ontact Wissam Awad email; firstname.lastname@example.org
April to October
Regression therapy training including past life regression in Romania. The training is led by Ruxandra Bulzan in Romanian.
For more details contact Ruxandra Bulzan email; email@example.com
December to October
Regression therapy training in Turkey led by Diba Ayten Yilmaz . A pre-requirement is having personal therapy sessions.
For more and to apply contact Diba Ayten Yilmaz email; firstname.lastname@example.org
Internet Classroom Regression Therapy Training Workshops
Regression therapy training is also available using an internet classroom, and has been successfully delivered this way since 2020. It covers the same content and standards as classroom training. It means you will be able to connect live to the trainer and fellow students in the comfort of your own home and avoid travel and accommodation costs.
Your requirement is a stable internet capable with upload or download speeds in excess of 5Mb, a quiet room free from disturbance, a bed or sofa you can lay on when doing practicals as a client, a laptop with camera built in you can place near you in practicals when you are a student client, and a headset with microphone. If you are unfamiliar with internet training help will be given.
16 - 19 Feb, 18 - 21 May, 14 - 17 Sept, 18 - 21 Jan
Regression therapy and past life training suitable for the UK and Europe time zones. The tutor fee for training, supervision and certification is £ 2200 and a monthly payment option is available. The training is led by Andy Tomlinson in English.
For more information contact Andy Tomlinson email; email@example.com
Dates to be finalised
Regression therapy training suitable for Singapore, Asia and Australian time zones. The tutor fee for 20 days of training, 16 hours supervision and certification is £ 2200. The training is led by Wissam Awad in English.
For more contact Wissam Awad email; firstname.lastname@example.org
Dates being finalised
Regression therapy training suitable for the USA and Canada time zones. The tutor fee and supervision until certification is £ 2200 and a monthly fee payment option is available.
For more details contact Andy Tomlinson email; email@example.com