Hypnosis Training and Courses
Classroom hypnosis training, live internet classroom training by zoom and hypnosis home study courses by the Past Life Regression Academy for England, UK, Romania, Singapore, Europe, Asia and the United States (USA). Fully accredited.
Academy Hypnosis Training History
The training is based on the work of psychiatrist Milton Erickson an expert considered by many to be the most influential hypnotist of the twentieth century. He is credited with developing the use of highly successful indirect suggestions, metaphors and story telling in hypnotherapy
Erickson was highly flexible and would adapt his approach with each client and understood the need for a tailored approach. He believed the unconscious mind contained all the necessary resources to bring about positive change, so focused on engaging the unconscious by any means available.
The Academy hypnosis training stared in 2002 and is validated is by the General Hypnosis Standards Council and follow on training includes Past Life Regression, Regression Therapy and Between Lives Spiritual Regression.
Foundation Hypnosis Training Overview
This is a 4 day hypnosis training that covers the foundation requirements of using hypnotherapy with clients.
It has lectures, demonstrations, pair work, reading assignments and supervision. Click for a video.
Ideally students will be qualified in psychotherapy, counselling, psychiatry, energy healing, body work or an approved complimentary therapy. Applicants without qualifications need to have enthusiasm and life experience from the helping professions and show aptitude for studying.
Hypnosis Training Content
- Understanding hypnosis, and its phenomena
- How the mind works and how hypnosis fits into this model
- Ethics and client contra indicators when using hypnosis
- How to conduct a client interview
- Building rapport with clients through conscious and subconscious mirroring
- Indirect and direct hypnosis principals
- Pacing and leading
- Rhythm and voice control
- Visualisation inductions
- Progressive relaxation induction
- Confusion induction
- When to use different inductions and scripts
- Learning the physical indicators of trance
- Trance deepening and depth assessment
- Ideo motor responses
- Using a pendulum for independent checks
- Steps deepener
- Suggestions; direct, indirect, presuppositions, embedded commands, metaphors
- Modifying suggestions in scripts to suit your client's requirement
- Bringing clients out of trance
- Producing self hypnosis recordings for clients
- Applying hypnosis in areas such as stress reduction, confidence building and smoking cessation and more
Foundation Certificate Requirements
The Foundation Certificate in Hypnosis enables the student to obtain insurance and work with clients professionally in the areas taught. The student will need to have;
- Attended the 4 day hypnosis training course
- Produce a hypnosis recording for skill assessment
- Completed the workshop hypnosis theory reading and question assignments
- Produced a written summary of 5 client case studies using hypnosis while under supervision
The foundation hypnosis training meets the requirements to apply for Regression Therapy training and the combination of both allows the graduates to apply for membership to the General Hypnotherapy Register as a hypnotherapist practitioner. For those that also wish to register with the UK Complimentary and Natural Healthcare Council only classroom training is currently accepted.
2 to 5 March, 2023
Hypnosis training held in Bath, Somerset. Bath Spa Train Station is 1.6 mile walk from the training venue. The training will be led by Wissam Awad in English. The tutor, supervision and certification fee is £550 including case study supervision. For more information contact Wissam Awad email; Wissam@WissamAwad.com
13 to 15 April, 2023
Hypnosis training held in High Easter, Essex. Great Dunmow & Stansed Airport are 15 minutes drive from the training venue The training will be led by Tracey Harley in English. The tutor, supervision and certification fee is £550 including case study supervision. For more information contact Tracey Harley email; firstname.lastname@example.org
18 to 21 May, 2023
Hypnosis training held on the edge of Exeter. The closest train station is Pinhoe, 1.5 mile walk from the training venue. The training is by Mona Diaz in English The tutor, supervision and certification fee is £550. For more details contact Mona Diaz email; email@example.com
Various dates 2023
Hypnotherapy training is by Ruxandra Bulzan and language Rumanian. For more information about the training contact Ruxandra Bulzan email; firstname.lastname@example.org
Internet Classroom Hypnosis Training
This has the same same content and standard as classroom hypnosis training and uses the internet allowing for full interaction with other students and the tutor.
Your requirement is a stable internet capable with upload or download speeds in excess of 5Mb, a quiet room free from disturbance, a bed or sofa you can lay on when doing practicals as a client, a laptop with an in built camera and a headset with microphone. Those new to internet training will be helped and guided.
16 to 19 March, 2023
Foundation hypnosis training to Europe and UK time zones led by Tracey Harley in English. The tutor, case study supervision and certification fee is £550. For further information contact Tracey Harley email; email@example.com
Date to be finalised
Foundation hypnotherapy training to Asia time zone led by Wissam Awad in English. The tutor, supervision and certification fee is $sing1100. For more details contact Wissam Awad email; Wissam@WissamAwad.com
Home Study Hypnosis Training
Foundation hypnosis is also available as home study training enabling you to work from home at time that it is convenient to you and has the same content and develops the same skill level as classroom training. You will need a computer with internet connection.
You will have 5 hours of personal supervision covering hypnosis practical sessions, theory and working with your first 5 clients. This means you will have the skills and confidence to work as a hypnotherapist on completion of the training.
- Video tuition by Andy Tomlinson
- A training workbook with questions to deepen your knowledge
- Demonstration videos, scripts and practical sessions using three different types of hypnosis induction
- Demonstration video, script and practical session using hypnosis deepening
- Demonstration videos and practical sessions applying hypnosis in stress reduction and confidence building
- Additional scripts applying hypnosis in smoking cessation, accelerated study, compulsive spending, exam success, fear of flying, golf improvement, nail biting, handling painful periods, public speaking, improving relationships, becoming more positive and weight loss.
- Supervision to guide you though the training, review your trance inductions, answer questions, help you write and personalise scripts, and monitor your work with your first five clients
The Foundation Certificate in Hypnosis enables student to become insured and work professionally in the areas taught and join the Academy regression therapy training.
Home Study Hypnosis Training Application
Supervision, training and certification fee is £550 and is in English. For further information contact Andy Tomlinson email; firstname.lastname@example.org
This is for students that have attended the foundation hypnosis training or similar and wish to further develop their skills.
This 4 day workshop includes lecture, live demonstrations, pair work, supervision and reading assignments.
The content includes:
- Overcoming challenges using hypnosis and structuring multiple hypnosis sessions
- The Milton Model
- Writing your own hypnosis scripts and metaphors
- Belief testing to assist weight loss sessions, and for successful practice
- Deepening and maintaining trance depth with cue words
- Elman induction and deepeners
- Vogts fractionation induction
- Parts therapy
- EmoTrance / colour therapy to reduce residual emotions
- Handling weight loss sessions
- How to work with phobias – hypno desensitisation
- Speaking to groups
- Control Room of the Mind
- Growing a successful hypnosis business/building confidence as a therapist
- Speaking to groups
Advanced Hypnosis Certificate Requirements
For the Advanced Certificate in Hypnosis the student will need to have;
- A Foundation Certificate in Hypnosis or similar qualification
- Attended the 4 day advanced hypnosis training workshop
- Completed the reading assignments
- Produced a written summary of the sessions with 5 clients using the techniques